How to Manage Change to Positive Outcomes During Healthcare Construction and Renovation Projects
For medical equipment planners and professionals who work in construction and renovation, change can be scary and represent a significant threat – but not all change is bad. Skilled equipment planners supported by Attainia’s powerful platform can embrace change and manage it to positive financial and clinical outcomes that ultimately mitigate costs and project delays. And sometimes, effective change management can even lead to not just cost savings in the overall medical equipment budget, but better project outcomes as well.
Join Attainia and OneEQ, a leading healthcare planning and operational consultancy, for an interactive discussion about managing and mitigating the change process in hospital construction and renovation projects.
Key topics covered in this presentation:
- Common causes of change orders that impact equipment planning
- Why and when costs associated with equipment changes add up quickly
- How processes mitigate risks and reduce costs associated with change orders
- How Attainia’s platform provides data that supports effective change management for equipment planners
This presentation is ideal for:
- Medical Equipment Planners
- Facility Planners
- Construction Managers
- Facility Managers
- Healthcare Designers
Principal, Solutions Specialist, Attainia