COVID-19 Response: How to Implement Designs in Traditional and Non-Traditional Healthcare Environments
This #AttainiaNation’s master class hosted by Paladin Healthcare LLC President Gary M. Schindele, FHFI, where he will present on how to identify the key elements needed to plan for a mass casualty event. He discusses traditional and non-traditional point-of-care options and their design considerations based on real-world, evidence-based experiences. Gary also presents about the daily challenges some hospitals face when managing surge populations and how to design for those situations.
Key topics that are covered:
- Options for designing surge patient care spaces as part of any healthcare facility, now and in the future.
- How to manage the maximum amount of patients safely with the minimum amount of risk in a limited physical area.
- What alternatives to hospitals may be available in a mass casualty event.
- The role that regulatory agencies play in limiting responsiveness, and how everyone can work together to facilitate change.
- What we have learned so far from the COVID-19 response.
This presentation is ideal for:
- Medical Equipment Planners
- Facility Planners
- Emergency Management Team Leaders
- Facility Managers
- Healthcare Designers
- Emergency Nursing Managers
- Clinical Consultants
Gary M. Schindele, FHFI
President, Paladin Healthcare LLC