DOWNLOAD THE FREE GUIDE:
How to Consider the Total Cost of Ownership When Making Biomedical Device Purchasing Decisions
The cost of delivering healthcare in the U.S. is staggering – and increasing. Regardless of the price tag, IDNs and hospitals must have reliable, well-maintained and fully-functioning biomedical devices and equipment in order to deliver excellence in patient care and garner high patient satisfaction scores.
One of the biggest opportunities to shave costs out of healthcare delivery is by a thorough analysis of biomedical device spending. Modern biomedical devices have a high level of complexity and understanding not just their acquisition and maintenance costs, but comprehensively assessing the total cost of ownership (TCO) helps providers make the right choices for their organization’s specific needs and applications.
Topics covered in this guide include:
- How CAPEX and OPEX costs affect overall financial health
- How poor process management affects the bottom line
- The value of actionable analytics
- Critical TCO factors
- A comprehensive, systemic cost-reducing strategy
- The right data at the right time – Modern tools now deliver real-world TCO analytics at the time of specification
- How to develop a comprehensive TCO strategy for your organization