Vice President of Sales
Attainia is embarking on its next phase of growth after establishing a leadership position in Capital Lifecycle Management software for the Healthcare industry. Attainia has built an impressive list of clients including hospital systems, facilitators, GPO’s and a supplier network that contains the largest number of products in a single catalog. Attainia is now building upon our past successes to help our clients reimagine their healthcare processes and to transform their businesses through the solutions Attainia provides today and into the future. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity within a company where you can make an impact on the future of the business, Attainia is where you want to be.
The Vice President of Sales provides leadership, direction, and resource stewardship to Attainia’s sales function. As the organization’s senior-most sales leader, the VP Sales is accountable for overall sales organization performance, the profitable achievement of sales organization goals, and for aligning sales objectives with business strategy. The VP Sales reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Aligns the sales organization’s objectives with business strategy through active participation in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting.
- Accountable for effective sales organization design, including sales job roles, sales channel design, and sales resource deployment.
- Meets assigned targets for sales quota, market share, and other key financial performance objectives.
- Leads learning and development initiatives impacting the sales organization, and provides stewardship of sales and sales management talent.
- Establishes and governs the sales organizations performance management system. This includes establishing guiding sales organizational principles for managing performance, establishing and prioritizing critical performance measures for all sales jobs; overseeing the equitable allocation of organization objectives across all sales channels, markets, and personnel; and ensuring all key sales and sales management associates are held accountable for assigned results.
- Supports sales plan objectives, collaborates with VP of Sales Ops and Marketing to build sales technology stack to optimize sales processes. Meets organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with VP of Sales Ops and Marketing.
- Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analysis.
- Member of the leadership organization and contributes to all facets of the business including future strategies and direction of the company.
- Prepares for and participates in Board meetings to present sales results and future strategies.
- Manages multiple channel selling strategies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution required.
- Master in Business Administration or equivalent preferred.
- Experience selling with Software-as-a-Service business required.
- 7+ years of sales management experience in a SaaS sales environment preferred.
- Director or Vice President of Sales experience preferred with experience building out/managing a Sales team.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot and other Sales technologies preferred.
This position is directly responsible for building out the Sales organization and managing all members including Regional Sales Directors, Sales Account Managers, Solution Specialists, Business Development Reps and Channel Managers.
This position requires extensive travel.
Please send resumes to email@example.com