Technical Support Engineer
Attainia is embarking on its next phase of growth after establishing a leadership position in Capital Lifecycle Management software for the Healthcare industry. Attainia has built an impressive list of clients including hospital systems, facilitators, GPO’s and a supplier network that contains the largest number of products in a single catalog. Attainia is now building upon our past successes to help our clients reimagine their healthcare processes and to transform their businesses through the solutions Attainia provides today and into the future. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity within a company where you can make an impact on the future of the business, Attainia is where you want to be.
You are self-driven, results-oriented, solutions-minded and work well in a team. You have exemplary communication skills and a constant drive to better the systems around you. You are engaged as a problem-solver and can offer innovative solutions to complex challenges. You are passionate about the impact you make for both customers and your teammates, and you seek to become a vital part of a collaborative and agile team.
- Provide unparalleled enterprise-level client support to Attainia’s external members in a timely fashion.
- Efficiently navigate through Attainia’s database and system logs to identify pain points for customers.
- Assist with developing a data migration and transformation plan.
- Optimize processes within the various operations teams to streamline internal communication and the handling of client’s data.
- Work closely with the Support Engineering team to identify pain points in day-to-day processes and develop tools for automation.
Competencies & Abilities
- Ability to grasp the essence of complex design problems and user pain-points, and translate them into practical, easy-to-understand, coherent solutions
- Ability to accept and design against feedback from leadership in a rapid, iterative process, and effectively produce multiple highly-polished and professionally finished works under tight timelines.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
- Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality.
- Strong solutions mindset and approach to difficult technical problems.
- Client support experience.
- Experience with SQL (MSSQL, MySQL, and PostgreSQL preferred)00.
- Comfortable with building and scripting automated tasks.
- Experience with utilizing APIs to migrate/manage data.
- Experience working in a team setting using source control technologies (e.g. Git, SVN).
- Familiarity with modern virtualization/containerization technologies (e.g. Docker).
- Experience/coursework in python.
Please send resumes to email@example.com