Technical Support Engineer – L2
Department: Client Success
Reports to: Technical Support Engineer Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Attainia is embarking on its next phase of growth after establishing a leadership position in Capital Lifecycle Management software for the healthcare industry. Attainia has built an impressive list of clients including hospital systems, facilitators, GPO’s and a supplier network that contains the largest number of products in a single catalog. Attainia is now building upon our past successes to help our clients reimagine their healthcare processes and to transform their businesses through the solutions Attainia provides today and into the future.
Technical Support Engineer – L2 provides enterprise-level client support to Attainia’s internal and external clients in a timely fashion by handling escalated Technical Support issues, as identified by Client Success Advocates, to include database manipulation or code change recommendations in the code base. You will analyze, resolve, and maintain tickets and internal documentation. You will also work with internal teams to resolve complicated issues or refer clients to other departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only and is not a comprehensive listing of all the duties and responsibilities performed.
- Provides enterprise-level client support to Attainia’s internal and external clients in a timely fashion by handling escalated Technical Support issues, as identified by Client Success Advocates, to include database manipulation or code change recommendations in the code base
- Utilizes Attainia’s client database and system logs to identify technical issues for clients and determines appropriate action to take to resolve issues
- Performs in depth analysis of our clients’ data to better help team troubleshoot complicated issues and uses discovered data to recommend or implement solutions.
- Creates or optimizes internal processes to streamline business practices such as improving initial data transfers and report building
- Serves as ticket escalation point by capturing all relevant ticket data, replication steps and further escalates to development team when necessary
- Maintains record keeping of client interactions through use of Jira Service Desk software
- Participates in the design of new features of Attainia product and pre-release testing
- Participate in client data migration with Migration team as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
Any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform essential duties may be considered.
- Client support experience
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Python
- Experience with MSSQL, MySQL, and PostgreSQL
- Comfortable with building and scripting automated tasks in SQL/Python/Bash
- Experience with utilizing APIs to migrate/manage data
- Experience working in a team setting using source control technologies (e.g. Git, SVN)
- Familiarity with modern virtualization/containerization technologies (e.g. Docker)
- Grasp the essence of complex design problems and user pain-points, and translate them into practical, easy-to-understand, coherent solutions
- Accept and design against feedback from leadership in a rapid, iterative process, and effectively produce multiple highly-polished and professionally finished works under tight timelines
- Effectively listen, speak and write
- Communicate and use interpersonal skills to interact with coworkers, supervisor, clients, etc. to sufficiently exchange or convey information
- Use good business judgement
- Work with customers and teams
- Supply clients with a strong service attitude and a commitment to quality
- Approach difficult technical problems with a strong solutions mindset
Work Environment/Physical Demands
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position or that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Most work is performed in a normal office environment
- Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time; jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects
- Operate a variety of standard office equipment including computer, telephone, copy and fax machine requiring continuous and repetitive arm, hand and eye movement
Please send resumes to email@example.com