Attainia is embarking on its next phase of growth after establishing a leadership position in Capital Lifecycle Management software for the healthcare industry. Attainia has built an impressive list of clients including hospital systems, facilitators, GPO’s and a supplier network that contains the largest number of products in a single catalog. Attainia is now building upon our past successes to help our clients reimagine their healthcare processes and to transform their businesses through the solutions Attainia provides today and into the future.
The Solution Specialist is responsible for the demonstration of the Attainia products to new prospects and existing clients. The Solution Specialist achieves a keen understanding of the client’s needs through the Attainia discovery process and uses that information to craft the most effective demonstration of how the Attainia product can solve the client needs. In addition, the Solution Specialist plays a role of having domain/market knowledge of business processes and trends of the market as it pertains to the Attainia solution.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only and is not a comprehensive listing of all the duties and responsibilities performed.
- Presents, through a demonstration, the value propositions of the Attainia products and how they meet client/prospect needs
- Engages directly with all Sales Reps to support the sales process and division of responsibilities in that process; collaborates with Sales Reps to determine viability of client/prospect and can approve or veto pursuit of client/prospect based on viability assessment
- Assists in the discovery process to determine specific pain points/critical business issues the client/prospect is facing; analyzes prospective business to determine content and focus of demonstration
- Prepares the demonstration environment to most effectively convey the value propositions; guides client/prospect on effective product solutions, makes recommendations to client/prospect on which product to purchase
- Engages directly with Product Management/Engineering as well as Client Success to understand the Attainia product roadmap and timing, feature capabilities and key value statements on the differentiating components of the Attainia products
- Provides direct input into the product roadmap and prioritization based on feedback from the marketplace, prospects and clients as well as self-knowledge of the industry
- Participates in the Attainia Product Council and all responsibilities required
- Establishes, develops and maintains positive business and client relationships
- Achieves agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Supplies management with reports on client needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keeps master sales systems (Salesforce) up to date with progress around deals, specific stages of deals and closing status
- Attends industry and Attainia conferences to keep tabs on the industry and for lead generation
- Keeps abreast of best practices and market trends
- Assists in the resolution of client problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction when appropriate and requested
- Other cross functional duties including, assisting marketing to create content and thought leadership that can be parsed into webinars, guides, blogs and other marketing assets to attract prospects into the sales funnel.
- Works with the marketing team to host regular educational webinars on various topics in the medical equipment planning space to further establish Attainia as the domain authority in the capital asset planning and routine replacement space.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform essential duties may be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Medical Equipment experience
- Experience selling with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business
- Master in Business Administration or equivalent
- 5+ years of sales experience in a SaaS sales environment
- An understanding of technology applications and experience with demonstration of software solutions
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot and other Sales technologies
- Listen, speak and write effectively
- Be a self-starter who is results-oriented
- Communicate and use interpersonal skills to interact with coworkers, supervisor, clients, prospects, etc. to sufficiently exchange or convey information
- Work with minimal direction
Work Environments/Physical Demands
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position or that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Most work is performed in a normal office environment with some work performed at client sites
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects
- Operate a variety of standard office equipment including computer, telephone, copy and fax machine requiring continuous and repetitive arm, hand and eye movement
- Travel to/from meetings and various locations
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org