Regional Sales Director
Reports to: Vice President, Sales
FLSA Status: Exempt
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Attainia is embarking on its next phase of growth after establishing a leadership position in Capital Lifecycle Management software for the healthcare industry. Attainia has built an impressive list of clients including hospital systems, facilitators, GPO’s and a supplier network that contains the largest number of products in a single catalog. Attainia is now building upon our past successes to help our clients reimagine their healthcare processes and to transform their businesses through the solutions Attainia provides today and into the future.
The Regional Sales Director is responsible for sales of the Attainia products to new clients in our marketplace and to meeting/exceeding a quota set for each fiscal year. This position is also responsible for building a pipeline of opportunities for their territory and managing the nurturing and closing of those opportunities through the tools available to them. In addition, the Regional Sales Director is encouraged to leverage and quarterback the resources available to them within the Attainia organization to assist in closing deals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative only and is not a comprehensive listing of all the duties and responsibilities performed.
- Travels within sales territory to meet prospects and clients
- Conducts calls and face to face meetings with clients daily
- Presents, promotes, and sells products/services using solid value propositions to prospective clients
- Performs cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential clients to meet their needs
- Establishes, develops, and maintains positive business and client relationships
- Reaches out to prospective client leads through cold calling, conference attendance
- Achieves agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinates sales effort between team members and other departments
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential, tracks sales and status reports to identify potential new clients or markets
- Supplies management with reports on client needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keeps master sales systems (Salesforce) up to date with progress around deals, specific stages of deals and closing status
- Keeps abreast of best practices, promotional trends, potential competitors and new products and market conditions to understand client’s specific needs
- Assists in the resolution of client problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction when appropriate and requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform essential duties may be considered.
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution required.
- Masters in Business Administration or equivalent preferred.
- Experience selling with Software-as-a-Service business required.
- 5+ years of sales experience in a SaaS sales environment preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot and other Sales technologies preferred.
- Travel extensively
- Meet deadlines
- Think critically and creatively
- Negotiate effectively
- Communicate effectively (written and verbal)
- Act with urgency
- Work in fast paced environment
- Be punctual
- Be resourceful
Work Environment/Physical Demands
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position or that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is performed in a normal office environment and also at prospect/client sites
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects
- Operate a variety of standard office equipment including computer, telephone, copy and fax machine requiring continuous and repetitive arm, hand and eye movement
- Travel to/from meetings and various locations
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org