Regional Sales Director
Attainia is embarking on its next phase of growth after establishing a leadership position in Capital Lifecycle Management software for the Healthcare industry. Attainia has built an impressive list of clients including hospital systems, facilitators, GPO’s and a supplier network that contains the largest number of products in a single catalog. Attainia is now building upon our past successes to help our clients reimagine their healthcare processes and to transform their businesses through the solutions Attainia provides today and into the future. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity within a company where you can make impact to the future of the business, Attainia could be where you want to be.
The Sales Representative is responsible for sales of the Attainia products to new clients in our marketplace and to meeting/exceeding a quota set for each fiscal year. The Sales Representative is also responsible for building a pipeline of opportunities for their territory and managing the nurturing and closing of those opportunities through the tools available to them. In addition, the Sales Representative is encouraged to leverage and quarterback the resources available to them within the Attainia organization to assist in closing deals.
- Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and clients.
- Conduct calls and face to face meetings with clients daily.
- Present, promote and sell products/services through using solid value propositions to prospective clients.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential clients to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and client relationships.
- Reach out to client leads through cold calling, conference attendance.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinates sales effort between team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports to identify potential new clients or markets.
- Supply management with reports on client needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep master sales systems (Salesforce) up-to-date with progress around deals, specific stages of deals and closing status.
- Keep abreast of best practices, promotional trends, potential competitors and new products and market conditions to understand client’s specific needs.
- Assist in the resolution of client problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction when appropriate and requested.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution required.
- Master in Business Administration or equivalent preferred.
- Experience selling with Software-as-a-Service business required.
- 5+ years of sales experience in a SaaS sales environment preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot and other Sales technologies preferred.
This position requires extensive travel.
Please send resumes to email@example.com