Sr. QA Automation Engineer
Attainia is a rapidly growing Healthcare Software-as-a-Service business responsible for facilitating over $80B in medical capital expenditures. We provide a best-in-class, SaaS platform for enterprise asset managers, planners, and their constituents in the medical and construction industries. Attainia’s software touches all facets of the complex project planning and budgeting process—resulting in an improved & efficient supply chain. Our mission is to provide software applications and business intelligence to help create and maintain the most modern, capable, and cost-efficient healthcare facilities for clinicians and patients.
The Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer role sits within the Engineering function and plays a key part in testing the Attainia web and mobile applications. The position reports to the Director of Infrastructure and works closely with the Scrum Master to define strategy and process, bringing automation in-line with the existing functional aspects of the test effort. This position is responsible for the design and development of automated testing using continuous integration and continuous delivery practices (CI/CD). This position will be responsible for the creation, execution, and maintenance of automated scripts. In addition, the position is responsible for creating metrics and increasing test coverage using automated systems.
- Develop the overall architecture and implementation of our testing harness within our release process which includes Continuous Release / Containerization (CI/CD).
- Take responsibility for application outcomes. Identify performance and usability bottlenecks and opportunities for improvement; provide recommendations to act on them.
- Review requirements, specifications, technical design documents, and participate in product design discussions to implement QA best practices.
- Provide timely and actionable feedback concerning functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Design automated tests to validate Attainia applications by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically.
- Follow-through and conduct post-release/post-implementation testing.
- Collaborate with team to develop test plans and prioritize creation of test cases.
- Create and analyze bug reports and highlight problems to help identify fixes. Deliver regular reports identifying bugs to other members of the engineering team.
- Analyze systems to identify potential quality issues that could affect applications.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to find the best methods for solving problems in apps and systems.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, technology, engineering, or math; or commensurate work experience.
- Proficiency with at least one programming language.
- Proven work experience as a QA tester or similar role. (5 or more years)
- Significant work history showing aptitude for project management and QA methodology.
- Experience with Selenium or other web front-end testing framework.
- Experience analyzing data and creating action items.
- Strong technical communication skills.
- Risk management experience and the ability to clearly state risks to stakeholders.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins/Gitlab and a clear understanding of how
- QA automation frameworks integrate with these tools.
- Comfort working with Linux systems and cloud-hosted environments.
- At least 5 years working with Kanban or Scrum-centered methodology and tools (e.g., JIRA).
- Experience with non-functional testing, such as performance and security testing.
- Experience automating API tests.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with Selenium Grid or similar distributed tools.
- Familiarity with the AWS well-architected framework.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org