Project Manager – Client Services
Attainia is embarking on its next phase of growth after establishing a leadership position in Capital Lifecycle Management software for the Healthcare industry. Attainia has built an impressive list of clients including hospital systems, facilitators, GPO’s and a supplier network that contains the largest number of products in a single catalog. Attainia is now building upon our past successes to help our clients reimagine their healthcare processes and to transform their businesses through the solutions Attainia provides today and into the future. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity within a company where you can make an impact on the future of the business, Attainia is where you want to be.
As a vital part of the Client Success team, you will also work directly with product and software development teams to set the size, scope, and schedule for client migration and adoption of our new software. You will work directly with external clients, to ensure that the company’s products meet the needs of the clients, and are implemented at full operational functionality. The Project Manager, Client Services is responsible for overseeing and providing a seamless and personal implementation experience for customers, while streamlining processes and maintaining a successful and scalable implementation and migration model.
- Manages, implements and monitors client migration and adoption of new software by coordinating all resources for product implementation and software execution ranging from one week to several months.
- Develops processes for migration and implementation of Attainia software products by involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Makes implementation and project management process decisions and changes using independent judgment depending on client specific needs.
- Conducts kick-off meetings with client contacts in project’s; reviews expectations and creates written project migration plans with milestones and deliverables
- Performs risk management to minimize project risks and perform quality control process on deliverables and implements individualized solutions based on project requirements to ensure timely project delivery.
- Measures project performance and implements process improvement using appropriate Project Management Professional (PMP) tools and techniques on projects.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation for historical reference, deliveriable creation and project close out.
- Tracks project performance and owns results for accounts and project success (delivered on-time, within scope and within budget) through reporting and analyzing performance against key performance indicators for completion of short and long-term goals.
- Travels to client sites for various projects and implementation tasks including but not limited to: Implementations, User Group Design Meetings, Training Sessions, Wellness checks, Integration meetings.
- Maintains record keeping of client interactions through use of Salesforce software.
- Participates in the design of new features of Attainia product and pre-release testing.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Competencies & Qualifications:
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of software implementation experience
- 4+ years of healthcare experience (preference towards capital equipment management)
- 4+ years of project management experience
- Advanced skill and proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, GSuite, Salesforce, or other software applications to retrieve data, create spreadsheets and generate reports
- Experience providing end-user product training
- Experience working on simultaneous implementation projects
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to take initiative and demonstrate resourcefulness
- Ability to present ideas to clients, which include clinicians, hospital administration, executives and medical equipment vendors
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills and a grasp of the inter-relationships among medical departments and components of the healthcare delivery system.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
- Able to Travel 20%
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org