IT Desktop Support Engineer
Attainia is a rapidly growing Healthcare Software-as-a-Service business responsible for facilitating over $80B in medical capital expenditures. We provide a best-in-class, SaaS platform for enterprise asset managers, planners, and their constituents in the medical and construction industries. Attainia’s software touches all facets of the complex project planning and budgeting process—resulting in an improved & efficient supply chain. Our mission is to provide software applications and business intelligence to help create and maintain the most modern, capable, and cost-efficient healthcare facilities for clinicians and patients.
You are self-driven, results-oriented, solutions-minded and work well in a team. You have exemplary communication and leadership skills. You have delivered world-class software applications aimed at an enterprise SaaS marketplace using a cloud-first technology stack. You are engaged as a problem-solver and can offer innovative solutions to complex processing challenges. You are familiar with an event-driven, container-based, microservices architecture, preferably within the context of Amazon Web Services (AWS). You are passionate about the impact you make, for both customers and your teammates, and you seek to become a vital part of a collaborative and agile team.
Job Summary (What you will be doing)
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair both Windows and Macintosh computer hardware, operating systems, and software.
- Administer user access and privileges to on-site resources (user accounts, local passwords, etc).
- Help administer user accounts and privileges to cloud resources and applications.
- Document processes and identify areas where automation could help.
- Monitor internal and external systems.
- Organize and inventory computer hardware and equipment and document when new equipment is needed.
- Investigate, understand, and resolve problems with local and remote infrastructure.
- Work with the DevOps / SysOps team to improve processes.
- Working knowledge of AWS or another cloud provider with a desire to learn more.
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Switches.
- Detail-oriented and the ability to drive tasks to completion.
- Ability to lift and move objects up to 50 pounds. (Mainly server / network hardware).
Competencies & Abilities:
- Desire to learn more and grow as an IT professional.
- Desire to jump in and find resolution when things go wrong.
- Ability to learn and grow through feedback from leadership and teammates.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
- Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality.
- Strong solutions mindset and approach to difficult technical problems.
- Technical degree from a university (Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, etc) or commensurate work experience.
- Experienced in installation and debug of both Macintosh and Windows Computers.
- 1-2 years experience in AWS or other cloud provider with a desire to learn more.
- 1-2 years experience in maintaining Cisco Switches.
- 3-5 years scripting experience.
- Experience with multiple AWS Services including Lambda, Elasticsearch, EC2, ECS
- Multiple years experience configuring Cisco routers
- Working knowledge of Python
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org