Data Entry Specialist
Attainia is embarking on its next phase of growth after establishing a leadership position in Capital Lifecycle Management software for the Healthcare industry. Attainia has built an impressive list of clients including hospital systems, facilitators, GPO’s and a supplier network that contains the largest number of products in a single catalog. Attainia is now building upon our past successes to help our clients reimagine their healthcare processes and to transform their businesses through the solutions Attainia provides today and into the future. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity within a company where you can make an impact on the future of the business, Attainia is where you want to be.
As a part of Attainia’s market-leading catalog team, you’ll be responsible for the collection, entry, and management of critical product information for our client base. The Attainia catalog is the backbone of our one of a kind application and requires a keen eye, diligence and a unique ability to manage diverse data assets.
- Data collection, entry, research and validation
- Engage with supplier partners to retrieve complex data assets
- Aid Attaina users with data requests and suggestions
- Potential report management in SQL environment
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of content management/data entry experience preferred
- Client-facing experience is a plus
- Advanced skill and proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, GSuite, or other software applications to retrieve data, create spreadsheets, generate reports and validate data
- Experience with PDF, JPEG, and other various static document types
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Local candidates preferred
Send resumes to email@example.com