Business Development Representative
Attainia is hiring driven Business Development Representatives. This is your chance to join the ground floor of a team within a rapidly expanding and well-established company. Opportunities abound for career growth and leadership.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas or be driven to learn the skills necessary to succeed. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from the first contact to passing the lead to the sales team. If you are motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth. While this job is entry-level, success in this role can lead to additional opportunities in Attainia’s field sales and account management departments. You will receive exposure to other areas of the business such as Customer Success, Supplier, Professional Services, and more.
• Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
• Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
• Present our company to potential clients
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
• Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
• Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients
• Report to the Director of Marketing on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales
• Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
• Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role or driven to learn the skills necessary to be a successful business development representative
• Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
• Track record of achieving sales quotas
• Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
• Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to deliver engaging presentations
• BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org